Saturday, March 28, 2009

Lawyer Turned Bellydancer - Saphira


Bellydancing graces the covers of "The Washington Post" and "NPR Radio" again!


One would think that if you earned a six figure salary as a lawyer and bellydanced that this would be enough to handle in your life, but we at Jade Fitness and Entertainment often say that once the "bellydance bug" bites you, there is no turning back.


A successful lawyer, Rachel Ortega fell in love with bellydancing a few years ago but it wasn't enough to take a few classes and perform. Eventually, she "took the plunge" after being bit by the "bellydance bug", left her career as a lawyer and started her own school. Today, it is a successful and busy operation with 9 instructors and teaches hundreds of women the art of bellydancing. Like Jade Fitness and Entertainment, her students hail from all professions and backgrounds and enjoy her classes.


To learn more about Saphira and her story of how the "bellydance bug" bit her, CLICK HERE.
We at Jade Fitness and Entertainment wish Saphira well!!

6 comments:

  1. I very delighted to find this web site on bing, just what I was looking for besides saved to bookmarks . Click Here

    ReplyDelete
  2. This article gives the light in which we can observe the reality. This is very nice one and gives indepth information. Thanks for this nice article. https://asbestoscancer.org/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good post but I was wondering if you could write a litte more on this subject? I’d be very thankful if you could elaborate a little bit further. Appreciate it! lemon law lawyer california

    ReplyDelete
  4. You know your projects stand out of the herd. There is something special about them. It seems to me all of them are really brilliant! los angeles personal injury attorneys

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post. is there a deductible for liability insurance

    ReplyDelete
  6. I admire this article for the well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so involved in this material that I couldn’t stop reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thank you so much. lemon law lawyers los angeles

    ReplyDelete